THE KEY TO SUCCEEDING WITH alli®
Kudos to you! You’re on your way to a healthier weight and lifestyle. Here’s what you need to know to stay on track:
- Eat 3 well-balanced, reduced-calorie meals and 1 snack a day. We’ll help you plan it out – see recipe ideas for you
- Stick to about 15g of fat per meal. Take one alli® with each meal containing about 15 grams of fat.
- No more than 30% of the calories of each meal you eat should come from fat.
- No more than three capsules daily.
- Take a daily multivitamin at bedtime when taking alli®.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Download your alli® Brand Startup Guide for more details.
Read label and Read-Me first guide for complete product directions.
Here are some tasty meal suggestions of about 15g of fat, activity ideas and useful tips to help you plan out your first week while taking alli®.
SUPRISINGLY DELICIOUS RECIPES
Check out hundreds of mouth-watering, low-fat meals, each containing about 15g of fat, to help you reach your weight loss goals.
HOW TO REDUCE GI SIDE EFFECTS
Taking alli® correctly can help you minimize GI side effects that could happen, like bowel-related changes, especially during the first few weeks of use.
- Stick to about 15g of fat per meal – side effects are most likely to occur after taking an alli® capsule and eating a meal containing more than 15 grams of fat.
- Prepare for alli® in advance – try starting a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low-fat diet before taking your first alli® capsule.
- Plan 3 well-balanced meals and 1 snack a day.
REACHING YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL
Once your BMI reaches 25 or less, congrats to you for successfully reaching a healthy weight! At this point, you can stop taking alli® because it will no longer be effective in your weight loss efforts. Since alli® helped you achieve a healthier weight and lifestyle, we hope you’ll keep up the good work through diet and exercise. If your BMI returns to 25 or above, you can start taking alli® again at anytime.
DETERMINE YOUR alli® MEAL TARGET TO MAXIMIZE RESULTS
Just use this convenient tool to determine your alli® Meal Target, which provides you with your daily fat/calorie counts. You’ll receive one of four recommended Meal Targets, customized to your weight and activity level. By meeting your Meal Target, you can maximize your weight loss results and minimize GI side effects.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR WEIGHT
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU?
Choose the activity level that most closely fits your daily routine:
- Low Activity means you do little or no walking, stair climbing or other physical activity.
- Moderate Activity means you burn 150 calories a day doing things like walking about 2 miles, gardening for 45 minutes or running 1½ miles in 15 minutes.
Your personalized recommendation
YOU’RE TARGET 1.
THAT MEANS YOU CAN HAVE 12G OF FAT PER MEAL AND 1200 CALORIES A DAY
To stay within your alli® Meal Target, snacks should contain no more than 3g of fat.
It’s easy to choose the right meals
Our Recipes section is categorized by your alli® Meal Target to make it easy for you to find a wide variety of satisfying, well-balanced options.