Turkey Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash with Marinara, served with Vegetables
[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 34.1 g
Carbohydrates: 81.7 g
Sugars: 34.6 g
Fat: 15.0 g
Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
Fiber: 10.8 g
Sodium: 1275 mg
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Prepare turkey meatballs and vegetables according to package directions.
2. In the meantime, heat marinara sauce in a small pot.
3. Pour sauce over cooked spaghetti squash and top with turkey meatballs.
4. Serve with side of vegetables and whole wheat roll spread with margarine.
5. Complement meal with strawberries and yogurt.
4 meatballs, turkey, frozen
1 cup vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower & carrots, frozen
⅓ cup spaghetti sauce, jarred or canned
1 cup spaghetti squash
1 dinner roll, whole wheat, 1 oz
½ tsp margarine, canola-based, trans-fat free
¾ cup sliced strawberries, fresh
8 oz yogurt, fat-free, favorite flavor