[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 16.0 g
Carbohydrates: 47.5 g
Sugars: 18.5 g
Fat: 9.0 g
Saturated Fat: 3.4 g
Fiber: 4.2 g
Sodium: 305.2 mg
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Wash, trim and slice strawberries; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together ricotta cheese and fruit preserves (strawberry works best).
3. Arrange sliced strawberries down the center of the tortilla; spoon ricotta mixture evenly over top.
4. Roll tortilla up, place seam-side down on a microwave-safe plate, and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
5. Microwave on high for about 30 to 45 seconds, or until ricotta cheese is heated through.
6. Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately with milk, either served cold or heated in the microwave and combined with decaffeinated coffee or tea.
5 strawberries, whole, fresh
¼ cup part skim ricotta cheese
1 tbsp fruit preserves, favorite flavor
1 small whole wheat tortilla, about 70 calories
2 tsp almonds, slivered
4 fl oz milk, fat-free