Smoked Salmon and Egg Wrap
[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 22.3 g
Carbohydrates: 43.1 g
Sugars: 5.8 g
Fat: 7.6 g
Saturated Fat: 2.6 g
Fiber: 4.6 g
Sodium: 503.7 mg
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Wash and chop dill and onion finely. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
3. Whisk together egg substitute with about 1 teaspoon of water.
4. Lightly spray a small non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
5. Pour whisked egg into skillet and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist. Stir in chopped dill weed.
6. Spoon cooked egg mixture down the center of the tortilla. Top with salmon, chopped onion, and crumbled cheese.
7. Fold opposite sides of tortilla over filling. Roll up tortilla, beginning at one of the open ends.
8. Place wrap, seam side down, in baking pan. Cover and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Garnish with dill weed sprigs before serving, if desired.
10. Serve with fresh strawberries that have been washed and sliced, if desired.
1 tsp dill weed, fresh
1 tbsp green onion, chopped
¼ liquid-egg substitute
1 tortilla wrap, wheat, 11" diameter
½ oz smoked salmon
½ oz feta cheese, low-fat
6 strawberries, whole, fresh