Sliced Ham, Hashed Brown Potato, and Sicilian Vegetables
[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 65 g
Carbohydrates: 61.9 g
Sugars: 23.1 g
Fat: 14.3 g
Saturated Fat: 5.5 g
Fiber: 7.5 g
Sodium: 1918 mg
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium.
2. Add hash browns. Cook for about 7-10 minutes, stirring a few times.
3. Add sliced ham and cook a few more minutes until heated throughout.
4. Prepare vegetables according to package directions.
5. Serve ham and hash browns with vegetables on the side.
6. Enjoy cottage cheese topped with fruit for dessert.
¾ cup potatoes, hash browns, shredded
6 oz lunchmeat, ham, extra lean, 5% fat, sliced
1 cup vegetables, Italian blend, frozen
1 cup cottage cheese, low-fat, low-sodium
½ cup banana, fresh, sliced
¼ cup sliced strawberries, fresh
¼ cup grapes, seedless, fresh