[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 25.7 g
Carbohydrates: 88.2 g
Sugars: 16.2 g
Fat: 14.3 g
Saturated Fat: 2.2 g
Fiber: 7.0 g
Sodium: 868.9 mg
Preparation: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Spray non-stick pan with cooking spray. Heat to medium. Add ground meatless crumbles and cook until heated through. Set aside.
2. Finely chop the cabbage and mix with garlic, carrots, heated crumbles, onion, and grated ginger. Season with black pepper, if desired.
3. Fill the dumplings evenly according to package directions, making sure the filling does not touch the edges of the wonton. Moisten the edges of the wonton with water; fold wonton into a triangle and press to seal the edges.
4. Heat sesame oil in a nonstick skillet. Place dumplings, sealed side up in oil, being careful to place them close together, but not touching one another. Cook until the bottoms are brown, about 2 minutes. Do not turn dumplings over. Slowly add about ¼ cup water down the edge of the skillet. Cover and steam until dumplings are fully cooked and the water has evaporated, about 10 minutes.
5. Combine rice vinegar, soy sauce and 1 teaspoon water. Serve with pot stickers as a dipping sauce.
6. Serve pot stickers with brown rice.
7. Enjoy a frozen fruit bar for dessert.