Oven Baked Chicken with Cheesy Potato Casserole
[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 35.1 g
Carbohydrates: 20.7 g
Sugars: 9.7 g
Fat: 10.2 g
Saturated Fat: 3.0 g
Fiber: 2.7 g
Sodium: 488.9 mg
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Melt margarine in microwave; slightly cool.
3. In a medium bowl, combine melted margarine, milk, sour cream, soup and shredded cheese. Stir to combine.
4. Add in potatoes and mix to thoroughly coat. Place potato mixture in a small baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until potatoes start to brown.
6. While casserole is baking, place chicken in another small baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle on paprika. When the casserole has 20 minutes left to bake, put chicken in oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve.
7. Complement meal with strawberries for a snack.
1 tsp margarine, canola-based, trans-fat free
3 tbsp milk, fat-free
2 tbsp sour cream, fat-free
2 tbsp soup, cream of chicken, condensed, canned
2 tbsp cheddar cheese, low-fat
3 tbsp potatoes, hash browns, shredded
4 oz skinless chicken breast
⅛ tsp paprika
½ cup sliced strawberries