[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 16.2 g
Carbohydrates: 36.9 g
Sugars: 21.0 g
Fat: 7.9 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Fiber: 3.2 g
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Heat a non-stick skillet lightly coated with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat.
2. Add mushroom slices and sauté until hot.
3. Add egg substitute and cook until egg is set, stirring frequently to avoid sticking.
4. Place cooked egg and mushroom on a serving plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5. While egg is cooking, toast bread to desired crispness and spread with margarine and jelly.
6. Enjoy omelet and toast served with a glass of orange juice.
10 mushrooms, canned (or fresh) slices
⅓ cup liquid-egg substitute
1 tsp Parmesan cheese, fat free
1 slice bread, whole wheat
1 tsp margarine, canola-based, trans-fat free
1 tsp fruit preserves, favorite flavor
6 fl oz orange juice