[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 21.7 g
Carbohydrates: 35.5 g
Sugars: 14.9 g
Fat: 9.7 g
Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
Fiber: 5.2 g
Sodium: 394.3 mg
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Wash and chop onion finely. Wash, peel (if desired), and dice potatoes.
2. Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onions and potatoes in a single layer.
4. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
5. Chop ham and stir into potato mixture.
6. In a small bowl, whisk egg substitute with 1 tablespoon of water; pour over potato mixture.
7. Continue to cook over medium heat, without stirring, until egg mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges.
8. Using a spatula or large spoon, lift and fold the partially cooked egg mixture so that the uncooked portion flows underneath.
9. Continue cooking over medium heat until egg mixture is cooked through but still moist.
10. Sprinkle with cheese (1/2 ounce is 2 tablespoons), and remove from heat.
11. Cover and let stand for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
12. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with a fresh, peeled orange.
1 tbsp green onion, chopped
4 oz red potatoes
1 tsp canola oil
1 oz ham, lean, reduced sodium
⅓ cup liquid-egg substitute
½ oz cheddar cheese, low-fat, low-sodium
1 orange, medium