Dinner Omelet with Veggie Bacon
[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 34.0 g
Carbohydrates: 80 g
Sugars: 48 g
Fat: 14.8 g
Saturated Fat: 3.7 g
Fiber: 6.9 g
Sodium: 966.1 mg
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Heat margarine in a skillet on medium heat.
2. Beat eggs with cream cheese and scallions. Add to pan and cook until partially set. Top one side with mozzarella cheese. Fold other side over and cook until eggs are cooked through and cheese has melted.
3. Prepare vegetarian bacon per package directions.
4. Toast bread if desired and top with jelly. Serve with omelet and bacon.
5. Complement meal with grapes for dessert.
½ tsp margarine, canola-based, trans-fat free
½ cup liquid-egg substitute
1 tbsp cream cheese, lowfat
1 ½ tsp scallions, fresh, chopped
3 tbsp cheese, mozzarella, fat-free
2 pieces bacon substitute, vegetarian
2 slices bread, whole wheat
2 tsp jam or jelly, favorite flavor
1½ cups grapes, seedless, fresh