Chicken Over Whole Wheat Spaghetti with a Roasted Garlic and Tomato Sauce
[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 46.5 g
Carbohydrates: 71.3 g
Sugars: 9.1 g
Fat: 14.3 g
Saturated Fat: 2.0 g
Fiber: 12.2 g
Sodium: 763.1 mg
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper and olive oil. Toss chicken in seasoning mixture.
3. Place chicken in a shallow baking pan, lightly coated with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Place pan in preheated oven to cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.
5. In the meantime, prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
6. Top cooked spaghetti with pasta sauce and serve with baked chicken.
⅛ tsp salt
⅛ tsp black pepper
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
5 oz skinless chicken breast, raw
3 oz pasta, spaghetti, whole wheat, dry
⅓ cup sauce, pasta, rstd garlic