BBQ Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes and Sweet Corn
[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 50.4 g
Carbohydrates: 68.7 g
Sugars: 24.4 g
Fat: 14.6 g
Saturated Fat: 2.4 g
Fiber: 6.0 g
Sodium: 413.6 mg
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Preheat oven to 325°
2. Cut potatoes into quarters. Combine ⅛ tsp. of paprika, ½ tsp. of parsley, ⅛ tsp. of pepper, and onion powder.
3. Toss potatoes in 1½ tsp. olive oil and combine with spices. Lay out evenly on a cookie sheet and bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
4. To prepare chicken, combine 1 tsp. of olive oil with Chinese 5 spice, ⅛ tsp. of paprika, ½ tsp. of parsley, ⅛ tsp. of pepper, and brown sugar.
5. Add mixture to chicken breast and coat evenly.
6. Lay chicken breast on a sheet tray or baking dish lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Toss chicken breast with barbecue sauce and serve with a side of roasted potatoes and corn.
8. Complement meal with a glass of milk.
¼ tsp paprika
1 parsley, dried
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp onion powder
2½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
5 oz red potatoes
⅛ tsp Chinese five spice, powdered
½ tsp brown sugar, packed
5½ oz skinless chicken breast, raw
1 tbsp barbecue sauce
¾ cup yellow corn, kernels, frozen
8 fl oz milk, fat-free