[typical values per 100g]:
Protein: 18 g
Carbohydrates: 41.8 g
Sugars: 9.6 g
Fat: 8.9 g
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Fiber: 6.7 g
Sodium: 431.7 mg
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Storage Info: N/A
1. Wash and slice tomato; place on a serving plate and sprinkle with pepper if desired. Set aside.
2. Split bagel lengthwise and toast to desired doneness. Place cheese on one half.
3. Heat oil in a skillet to medium-high heat.
4. Cook egg whites until set over, stirring frequently.
5. Remove egg from heat and spoon over cheese-topped bagel half; top with a slice of tomato, if desired, and other bagel half.
6. Enjoy sandwich with fresh or frozen (thawed) melon balls.
½ tomato, medium
⅛ tsp black pepper
1 small whole wheat bagel, 3"
½ oz Swiss cheese, reduced-fat, low-sodium
1 tsp canola oil
¼ cup egg whites
½ cup cantaloupe melon balls, fresh or frozen